About Me

My photo
當你的心情很容易被另一個人所影響時,你便會知道她對你意義非凡 // 有時候,日夜思念 可是當思念的人出現在眼前 你卻安之若素

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Back in 2k16


Yes, I'm Back! ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

here's still the favorite place for me to express something or even every single things in life

also, still the most suit place for me to relieve some stress in real life by typing it out and delete it in future mayb? lol

for the pass few years, thanks life had taught me a lots. Tbh I felt like life is getting harder and harder while we grow up. It is kinda like I was stuck on something that didn't exist. I felt tired everyday. Tired of life, tired of emotions, tired of people even though tired of myself. I’m just so tired of everything
I think a lot. Wanted to change my life. Wanted to restart my life. But I'm still not brave enough to step out. Grrrrr wtf am I!!!

I don’t know where I am going, but I am on my way

{ It's okay if I'm not your favorite chapter you have written, but I hope you sometimes smile when you flip back to the pages I was apart of. }


別熬夜 就算你睡得再晚 不想找你的人還是不會找你的

No comments:

Post a Comment