About Me

My photo
當你的心情很容易被另一個人所影響時,你便會知道她對你意義非凡 // 有時候,日夜思念 可是當思念的人出現在眼前 你卻安之若素

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

° Afraid to be far apart


Feelings that come back are feelings that never left. ❤

Please help me so that I can say goodbye to everyone and bid farewell with a smile
 The moment I’ve always dreamed about breaks down and after everyone
I believed would stay by me, leaves
 The pieces of my memory if among them, just one, just one moment became strength to me
 Sometimes when you realize there is no one by your side, you know it’s time to learn how to face things alone
 They believe in my fake smiles and get suprised when I say I’m depressed
 Am I not so good at hiding and controlling my feelings or are you just another liar saying you will help me if I tell you the truth?




Sometimes I choose to keep silent, because I know if I try to explain myself, people wouldn’t get it anyways..

No comments:

Post a Comment